Saturday, August 1, 2009

Worts part's over, now.. kill me.

Dinner is over, food is still laying out, and I need to get back downstairs. BUT wanted to let you all know I was strong, sorta, not really. My mom makes the best bread! the topping or whatever is to die for! ... I had like 3 pieces? 4 bites of pasta, an the smallest sliver or Keyyy Limeee Pieeee.
I'm brushing my death to wash the sins from the inside of my mouth. My laxative better not fail. I'll die. I would take another to be safe, but I'm running low on safety here!

Help me. Kill me.
My life is over.

Ugh, please, any help? Tips?
I'm fighting back so many tears here. Food is evil.

2 comments:

  1. what laxatives do u take???

    yeah i hate food to ugh it drives me crazy. anyways i hate purging try not to purge, it sucks. maybe exercise after???

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's some random "maximum strength" crap my mom takes. she has a health issue that she has to take some. like 3 different kinds though. and i couldn't purge even if i wanted to. people home. from my brother's girlfriend's family? or whatever.

    and i'm going to my barn tomorrow anyways, that's my workout. works your whole body.

    ReplyDelete