SERIOUSLY. I SUGGEST JALAPINOS! like, omg. i had a few last night and my hunger has completely subsided! besides, it speeds up your metabolism :) and spicy food is good for the lining of your intestines. it's healthy and helps!
anyways, yeah. barn today. can't weigh myself this morning because my mom's in the house and i can't have her know. BUT I think i lost a pound? my hip bones are more visible! yayyy.
stay strong girls.
eat them jalapinos :)
JalapeƱos might make me throw up. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteOh I don't know if I could take the spice level ; ) I'm trying to work up my spice tolerance by putting cayenne pepper on everything. That's for the tip though....that's interesting how they take away hunger. I would have never known... : D
ReplyDeletestay strong <3
I love jalapeƱos! Wow, I'll have to make my mom buy some. Thanks for the tips.
ReplyDeleteStay stong <3