Friday, August 7, 2009

haha wow. discovery?

I think I know why I'm stuck at 145. It's 'cause I'm a girl. And I have a uterus. And I'm on my period. ..At least I can hope that's why. WOW. So I'm relieved. And not as mad at myself anymore. I'm not eating, like at all. And I'm working out. It has to be my period. Makes perfect sense.





So I'm going to continue to not eat and work out, at least a little. Makes me mad not getting results but it's still good for me. I just got done burning 200 calories and cleaning the whole house. (AGAIN) .. I think I'm going to my mom's office later today, may be forced to eat because we're going to a concert tonight and don't expect to get dinner.. But I can always lie or flush the food down the toilet, or hide it, or take laxatives. Laxatives are my last resort now. They hurt and I can't let myself rely on them.





Because of the way my birth control works, I should be back on track within a week or so. I feel like an idiot I didn't think of this sooner.. haha, wooow. I'm a little relieved. But mad I'm not losing weight and I'm a bit bloated. Ew


Staying strong. Thinking thin.


5 comments:

  1. haha yeah. you're probably right about that. I tend to put on weight and get bloated during that time of the month. it sux. i hope things get better for you now that you have this new found knowledge lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. i feel like an idiot. i knew this already but it didn't even cross my mind till my cramps hit me while i was on the scale lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. what birth control are you on?
    because im on the shot. and it makes you gain bad. but no periods. so i dont know which is better. lol. but, hopefully you will start losing soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm taking seasonal? it's the generic version of seasoniqe or whatever. LOVE IT. 4 periods a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I know this wasn't your intention as you said it was last resort, but I got really excited when you mentioned laxatives because I realized that for the first time in like FOREVER I can take some because I have no obligations tomorrow...

    So thanks for unintentionally helping me out!

    Curses to your woman bits!!! But yay for continuing to be motivated despite it :)

    ReplyDelete