So I've been good about food today. No more than 200 calories I think.. I went to work with my mom. I stayed busy. I got home and had a cheese stick though. At the office I had like 5 crackers. If I don't eat the rest of the day I'm good. I can so do it. No problem. And I'll work everything off tomorrow becuase I get to go to the barn :)
I can't eat tonight. I can't. I won't. I should go for a walk... ugh I dunno. I'm so lazy. And it's stupid hot outside! .. I might walk. I should.. Okay. I will.
...I'm gona sweat to death.
That's great that you've had so little today! : D I know what you mean about it being so hot : / It's over 100 here and I just want to crawl up into a ball underneath the air conditioner and not come out till October : p
ReplyDeleteStay strong <3
Stay strong, you CAN resist eating tonight! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHH
ReplyDeleteget that walk in there!!! <3
Im not sure if i've commented you today but good luck on keeping th food intake down. Your an inspiration with control :) xo
ReplyDelete