Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GROSS.UNACCEPTABLE.GROSS.

This morning I am 145 point BULLSHIT. I had to do some munching last night in front of my mom and then I just left dirty dishes around the house so she'd get off my ass.
I'm going to the barn stupidearly this morning. I'm riding from 10am-11. The rest of the time, I'm runnin' 'round like a mad man! There's pretty ponds and stuff for me to 'enjoy a walk to' if anyone bothers to ask.

When I get home this afternoon, I get to clean up after my brother, yay. My mom thinks he's a saint cuz he never leaves dishes around.. NO. He only looks that way becuase I clean up after him and she recently discovered this, my brother is still the favorite child. Go figure.

I'm so effing disappointed in myself. I didn't have to have that sliver of cheesecake. I could have gotten by with just the dirty dishes layin' around. I AM NOT EATING TODAY. WHAT SO EVER.

OR TOMORROW.
Saturday, is a party.. I don't know if I'm going yet 'cause I hate the girl who it's for
and.. the rest if too far away for me to plan. Everything depends on what the scale says I can eat.

1 comment:

  1. aww but you burned lots of cals at the barn :) yay
    i know youll be lighter by tomorrow you totaly have to be if you dont eat today :)
    keep it up your doin great
    stay strong <333

    ReplyDelete