Tuesday, August 11, 2009

shit. OW hahaha :)

So I had like a small handfull of jalapinos. Hahahahahah OWW! Hot shit! But so yummy. I love spicy food! That was like 8 calories so I'm safe for the crackers I'm currently eating. I'm having 4 instead of 3 because I freaking deserve it and I can get by with no food tomorrow. (like.. no more than 1150 calories today, I had to be real careful though 'cause I didn't work out at all) I got by today, tomorrow will be easier. Besides, I'm going to the barn. Plenty of burning going on there.

I want to thank everyone for their inspiration and support. I love you all. :)
Keep up the good work girls! :D

3 comments:

  1. I heard spicy food is supposed to raise your metabolism, so good cal on the jalapinos ; ) And it sounds like you've done so well today : D
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. jalapenos are HOT
    have you ever had a habenero?
    i swear to god i couldnt breathe for like.. 5 minutes. it was bad D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha one time my mom talked me into eating a habanero pepper...
    i literally turned on the faucet stuck my mouth underneath it and let the water run into my mouth for like ten minutes.
    i hate habaneros.
    but i can handle jalapenos :) theyre good :)))

    ReplyDelete