so my brother left me at home. no shock there, i've been left so many places, lol. i just had 45calories of corn flakes and i guess for dinner, i might have 3 crackers? that's under 100 calories. tomorrow i think i can fast completely. i think my period is gone? (it can never make up it's mind) so i'm still 144 but i'll see to it that the scale tells me 140 :) .. then 135. then 130. then 0! .. k not 0 but you get my point.
i'm not walking/running today. i'm staying in bed, mostly. i'm so tired becuase i can't sleep. not insomnia, my nightmares are waking me up. that's not normal 'cause i usually just sleep it out and move on, but they're so unbelievable now that it scares me and i'm waking up crying. it's not exactly the scary stuff waking me up, i've seen it all, but it's who's in them that gets me worked up.
ps. 'argument' last night. i was talking to my mom about this boy i like BUT I KNOW I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH SO I ONLY TALK TO HIM, BUT STILL LIKE HIM BUT THAT'S ALL.. and her boyfriend got all in my business and was furious 'cause he's like 4 years older than me and told my brother. didn't go well. alot of yelling. so i ignored it, walked away, and went to bed. yay... i hate boys. at least the ones in my house. ugh
I know what you're talking about with nightmares. Sometimes I have really horrifying dreams about being in a camp during the Holocaust... and I'm not Jewish, so I don't know what that's about. But sometimes I feel like I'm really there and I see people I know there and they die and other things happen and I always sob and once I couldn't even get out of the house to go to school it was so bad. :(
ReplyDeleteI hope your nightmares go away!! Try some over-the-counter sleep-aids, or cough medicine if that knocks you out for a while.