Saturday, August 15, 2009

ugh today. FAT

I wana say sorry for not really getting around to comment on alot of you guys' blogs. I do get the time to blog but as for anything beyond that, I usually close my computer and fall asleep. I know, I sleep "too much".. and I don't know if it's a condition or not. I know it's not epilepsy or whatever.. 'cause I hardley sleep at night.
And I wana say THANK YOU to all my new follorwes, yay! :D To be honest, I never thought I'd have so many people interested.

Anyway, I don't think I'm weighing myself today. First of all, because I feel fat this morning. Second of all, my brother's boyfriend is in the room which my mother keeps the scale.. (not "boyfriend", they don't go out.. they're just BFF's and I just call him his boyfriend) I did okay yesterday. I had no more than 120cal. I ate.. 50cal of soup. dried apricot(10cal), cracker(11cal), bite of sliced peaches(like..4cal?), pickles(10cal), piece of chocolate :( (20cal) .. I think that's it. That was WAY too much for me. I shouldn't have treated myself like that to food. I want 140 worse than food. :/

Today ima try to fast. and if I'm weak, I'll keep it around 50cal. UGH
ps. yeah, that's me in the pic of my horse jumping :) (i don't share him, at all. idc if i'm selfish, but we're all each other have left.. plus he doesn't really like people. or other horses lol. he's the bully)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad I only comment when I have time to read the blogs a lot of times I don't have time and we all go days and days without comments!

    ReplyDelete