So I'm going to the barn tomorrow, not to work. And I'm spending the night at my bitch-friend's house. The one who's house I ALWAYS pig out at... Yeah, that one. I'll be armed with laxatives, but I'll try to stick to pickles and jalapinos. Maybe crackers. I have to be 140. Sunday. I'm not letting good food suck me down. Omg I'ma have to be Superman strong.
Anyway, I had my pickles and jalapino dinner :) GOSH It's yummy and filling. I'll prolly do about a million crunches in the middle of the night. - Can't have my mom or brother walkin' in.. - Oh, I did have a taste of Kool-aid. 10cal tops.
My mom also made pizza. Guess what? I wanted it. I wanted to shove it all in my mouth and swallow hard! Guess what I did? I shoved it in my mouth. A big honkin' bite. Half a whole piece. ..Then I spit it out :) That's how strong I've been today. Yeah.
Prolly gona crash for a few hours. Smoke a few. Do a billion crunches. Barn tomorrow.
Wish me luck :( I'll let yall know how it went... ohhhh boy.
you have such strength xx
ReplyDelete