Sunday, December 26, 2010

pain/fail/death

Today hasn't been a fast as hoped.
It's been a blur. A painful one.

Apparently the vacuum carried me around this morning and threw me down the stairs. Bruises told me. Along with clean floors. I've mostly been in bed and running to throw up due to the excessive pill intake last night. And all that's entered my body hadn't stayed long due to it thinking it was all poison. I don't really remember much of anything at all. I lived many nightmares and whenever I woke up, I thought I was a ghost and no one could see me. No one really even talked to me, or looked at me. I wasn't even here.

I feel like shit. I should be in my grave.
Anything flat and comfy with blankets has held me captive. All day.
I wasn't invited to lunch. I'm not invited to dinner.

<3 i've been invisible today
living nightmare after nightmare

2 comments: