Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh, what?

I'm weak and cold and I can't let myself see my numbers.

Starving has started to feel so good, I'm letting myself feel fear of food.
Obsession is where I can't bring myself back.
So baked. Feeling so good.
My scars are peeling away. Gross, but good.
The Sudafed has had my brain in a cloud all day.

I want to see what other people see.
I pray my mom really doesn't know about my habits.
My mind blacked out today. I lost 10 minutes of class.

I need food. Food is life. My body is hating me.
But I can't. I won't let myself.
I hate this struggle but I can'tlivewithout it.

Emotion? Expression? What? I'm not remembering what they feel like.
I am not a zombie. I am tired. I need sleep. I need a break.
My body's systems aren't functioning right.

<3 can't tell what hunger is anymore.

3 comments:

  1. and i am so jealous of how you feel right now :/
    is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also jealous, and thinking the same, perhaps that is bad.
    My dear, stay strong. Do not forget that you are you, and you're brilliant, x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather <3 - no, I understand
    See - it could be bad. but perhaps good as well

    Love you guys (:

    ReplyDelete