Saturday, December 11, 2010

BrokenEyesTellingLies






Are my eyes broken? Is 131 really this big?
Today is Saturday. Typical feeding day.
I must eat to shrink. I don't like it.
Perhaps running is in the weekend schedule.

Yes, the collar bones are suffocating.
What? The spine has teeth?
Ribs are trying to hide. It's too cold for them.
Thigh gap? Not enough.
Hip bones? Goodbye belts.

Why must everyone be home? I want to put skinny clothes on and see them sag. Comfort walks in the door. Something about having relations with a hanger makes everything feel better. No one ever says the hanger looks bad. No matter what it wears. And when need be, downshifting to invisible is my safety.

Success? I can't tell. The darkness is just a little bit away. Not close enough for my numbers to be such an all time low. Confusion settles.

Barn today? Tomorrow? Running? Eating?
I don't want to eat. It's not normal.
I don't know what to do with myself.

<3 skinny.

3 comments:

  1. I love the collar bones! They are my freaking thinspiration! :)

    think beautifully.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How tall are you? You are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete