Wednesday, September 30, 2009

better. not good. but better.

today. calorie count under 50. calorie burn over 250. :)

yesterdayyy.. stress pains so bad i crawled up the driveway in stress pains. i ate because i thought it would help? idk what i was thinking.

141 and hating it. and fixing it.

still on the whole mind set that i killed my baby boy.

WENT TO SCHOOL HIGH AS SHIT TODAY! fun stuff :) hahahaha.
sudafed tomorrow :D
ima lil druggie. haha

ugh fmlll.

3 comments:

  1. Girl! You did SO good today, great job!

    But honey, you didn't kill your horse. You did everything you could, you were so loving and and gave him an amazing life. Please remember that! *hugsss* I hope you start to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetheart, i'm finally back on here. Last time i was here you were like 147 or 148 though, so 141 sounds freakin awesome!
    Aww. Hun, you didn't kill him. You tried to help him. Don't be so sad. Please. *hugs* I love you, girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did so well today! and you didn't kill him, I'm sure you were the most caring and loving person in the world to him, you treated him right, and things like this happen, it's not your fault, I hope your feeling even better soon x

    ReplyDelete