so being sick some of yall told me to lock my cat out. i can't. she owns me and my room lol. and her food and litterbox is in here.. and her dander is everywhere anyways, no use. and OMG i'm finally getting better.
anyways, YESTERDAYY.
being super sick i had to eat. and purged. (i seriously need to stop, i know. i hate it) and i wasn't gona eat dinner but my mom.. is a bitch. k so when i was done i went to the bathroom... to pee.. and she FOLLOWED ME AND LISTENED TO ME. she tried to play it like she was just conveniently by the door but wow i'm not stupid. i ended up purging in my room into a bottle. shee needs to hop off my ass like, real quick.
TODAYY
no food :) ugh til dinner.. who knows what my mom's gona do.
weight: 139. if i stay empty i think i can make 137 tomorrow.
I know what you mean by needing to stop throwing up, man it hurts. Some days it's just so easy and then BAM! it feels like all your insides are tearing up through your mouth. I try so hard to break the cycle, to just not eat, but man it's just too easy! And if someone puts down a plate of spaghetti or pizza I'm screwed. Stay strong chica, I never realised before how good it is to blog and to read others - makes you realise you're not alone. xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that you're getting better! I'm sorry about your mom though. That's just so annoying...Hope that gets better super-soon.
ReplyDelete