Today is the beginning of a fast. It's beautifully transforming into Fall. I do so much better in the cold weather. But I must remain away from people. I feel like I do SO much better on my own. If I lived in a world made of food, I'd be just fine with no one around me. I can't seem to figure out why people make me feel the need to eat. I'm fasting 'till I collapse.
I've cut myself so much. My chosen spot for the moment is my foot ... and honestly, there's not much pretty about the top of my foot.

This is what evil food makes me do. Emptiness is the epidemy of happiness.
awww your poor foot!!! put some neosporin on it so it doesnt leave scars :/
ReplyDeleteim fasting today. wanna join me?
already there, my love <3
ReplyDeleteI've been doing it to my feet too lately, and I never used to. Nobody looks at feet anyway.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your fast!
<3
ReplyDelete