Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Excuse me?

So my mother turned Thanksgiving day feast into a week long feast. What? Yeah. That's what happens when your mother is pro chef. So much food all around the house. Prolly gonna fake sick tomorrow and pass out all over the house to avoid eating as much as I did today. Thank Jesus for laxatives.

Posting to let you all know I'm alive and the suicidal thoughts are put aside. My brother, the alcoholic at age 18, went to get wasted tonight. He's gone. Finally. I was about to run away...

But - DD is here to make it all better. And Casey comes tomorrow... Casey hates DD because she's jealous. I'm making DD stay 'till she gets here just to piss her off. Just because I can and to show the dumb bitch that jealousy is unnecessary - no one is stealing me from anyone.

...So, even my mom told me I act like the world revolves around me today? I blew up. Fuck her. Fuck my brother. Fuck anyone who thinks that. I hope they all burn. Live, but burn.

Skinny thoughts<3

No comments:

Post a Comment