Ana Blog
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moms are SO persistent when it comes to that shit. My mom was totally up my ass until I got fat. Now, I guess, she thinks I'm "cured" or something, so she quit.BUT, I'm also fat. Sooo... fail. :(I understand.(oops, sorry I deleted my last one-- accident!)
Dang. Unfortunately moms are persistent little buggers, so just hang in there. She'll havta let up sooner or later.
It never ends with moms. Mine is always on me too. Good luck with yours :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMoms are SO persistent when it comes to that shit. My mom was totally up my ass until I got fat. Now, I guess, she thinks I'm "cured" or something, so she quit.
ReplyDeleteBUT, I'm also fat. Sooo... fail. :(
I understand.
(oops, sorry I deleted my last one-- accident!)
Dang. Unfortunately moms are persistent little buggers, so just hang in there. She'll havta let up sooner or later.
ReplyDeleteIt never ends with moms. Mine is always on me too. Good luck with yours :)
ReplyDelete