so it's been a while. my mom's till suspicious. i'm eating. it's gross. i'm like, 136. not a problemmmm. it'll come off easy (: ima try to fast soon.
and dramaaa. on the inside.
night terrors. look them up. i'm having them every night. again.
same thing happened last year, but it's worse this time. i'm sleepwalking too.
<3 miss & love you all!
awww i used to have night terrors im so sorry they are really scary :/// *hugs*
ReplyDeletei sleepwalk sometimes when i fast for like days
im always paranoid that im gonna sleepwalk and eat all the food in my kitchen while im sleeping or something :/
I thought I was the only one who was like this! I'll have nightmares that I'm eating something horrible and then when I wake up I get paranoid about whether it was just a dream or I was sleep binging.
ReplyDeleteStay Strong! Think Thin!
We can be buddies if you like.
morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei miss you so much omg my phone went crazy one day and it deleted all my contacts and i dont have your number anymore so you should text meeeee
hey i waswondering if i could email you or smthg; i don't have a blog on here but i have a question for you. i've had ana for some time now and i sorta went thru "recovery.." i gained like 15+lbs and i REALLY hate it. obvi im not very recovered, but i was hoping i might b able to tty about this whole thing..i want to get back to my LW. lmk if you'd be up to b like penpals on here or smthg! lol thx
ReplyDeleteelle